Being an avid Hugh Hewitt fan, I couldn't help but get involved in the bruhaha over Assemblyman John Campbell's tie (and match pocket silk). So I decided to send my "two cents" about the tie to Hugh. Here it is:
Top 10 alternative uses for Assemblyman Campbell's tie:
10. To signal aircraft
9. To attract a cute Cylon (Battlestar Galactica)
8. To protect against Martian death rays
7. [Hypnotized] "Must vote for Assemblyman Campbell..."
6. Mr. Campbell is being unique...everyone else keeps their aluminum foil collections in a ball
5. It was the Hubble Space Telescope's original mirror
4. When you touch the center of the pattern, it unfolds into his superhero costume -- Eye Sore Man!
3. Spaceshuttle heat shield
2. If you look at it closely, a holographic clown pops out
1. Detects secret CIA men in Cambodia.
Your comments are welcome.