Fish Got Feelings!

By GotDesign
There is one thing that will wake me from my self-imposed slumber -- other people's stupidity. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is launching a new campaign claiming that fish have feelings. Have you noticed your goldfish moping about? Is your Betta a bit depressed? Well, PETA thinks that may be the case.

Recently, my wife inadvertantly spilled out our fish tank, pouring our Betta -- "Levi," short for Leviathan -- onto the floor. It took her several minutes to wrangle Levi back into the water. In the two days since this utter tragedy (snicker), Levi has been swimming around his bowl. No change in attitude. Still eats his brine shrimp. No moodiness. Although, I thought I heard him singing..."nobody loves you ... when you're down and out."

Get a life, PETA!

Hat tip to Drudge.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?