Milestones

By GotDesign
I have just received my 5,000th hit.

While I know that there are other blogs that get 5,000 hits a day, I am astounded at the way that GotDesign has been received. A lot of the response I've received is due to the incomparable Hugh Hewitt. The Grand Poobah of the Blogosphere somehow found GotDesign (and I'm still not quite sure how he found me) and selected it as his Blog of the Month for October 2004. I'm still getting new visitors from that link on Hugh's site. This is very humbling.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone. First, thank you Hugh Hewitt for your nod and continued support. I'm also thankful for the advice you gave me during your visit to Louisville this past November. Thank you very much.

Thank you to all of my regulars -- CPT Rich Hartney, SueBob, Kadnine, and all of the crew at the Cardinal Coalition (AlexForest, GreatBlueWhale, and SWFw/Attitude). I know there are probably others, drop me a line and I'll be sure to include you.

Thank you to all the visitors who have dropped in occasionally. Hopefully I can find a way to keep you coming back.

But most importantly, thanks to God -- the Author of the Universe -- and His only son, Jesus -- my Lord and Savior. I am so blessed, and not just with this blog. All glory, honor and praise go to my Heavenly Father forever and ever.

Grace & Peace to you all.

UPDATE: Additional regulars -- Stephen @ Hold the Mayo

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?