Interesting Turn of Events

By GotDesign
Last night I received an e-mail from a reporter for the Lexington Herald-Leader. He said he wanted to interview me about my recent piece on Star Wars 3 and my organizing a trip to the film by my Sunday School class. He has to make a deadline today. I will let you know how it turns out and will link to any article that results.


UPDATE: I spoke to Frank Lockwood of the Lexington Herald-Leader this morning. Mr. Lockwood was looking specifically for church-sponsored events realted to the release of Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith. Since my recent Sunday School class trip to see the new movie was an unofficial social event, it wasn't really what he was looking for. I did tell him about the reviews given by some Christian commentators that I have referenced in my recent post -- Bashing Star Wars. So, maybe he will reference that posting. We'll see.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?