Busy Busy Busy

By GotDesign
As many of you have probably noted, I haven't been posting much lately. At work, I have been working on a project that has taken all of my time. Including the time I would normally devote to posting to GotDesign. Anyway... here's the latest.

I will be joining the Kentucky National Guard. I don't have a specific date, but sometime in the next 2 weeks. Since I have over 11 years of prior service, I am returning to the Guard at previous rank of Staff Sergeant. I am joining an intelligence unit -- which makes sense because I am an intelligence analyst. If I can swing it, I will try to get in another 7 years of service so I can qualify to retire at 18 years of service. I am even considering becoming either a commissioned or warrant officer. We'll see what the options are.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?