Need Volunteers

Category: , , , By GotDesign
As I mentioned in my blog post yesterday, I've been volunteering with USA Cares. Their latest campaign -- 50-50 -- is to get 100 people to donate $5 in 50 states over the course of 50 days -- that's $25,000. Donations are made specifically by texting from your cellular phone. But we still need someone to coordinate the campaign in each state. The following states are still in need of a volunteer coordinator: MD, NJ, OK, SD, CT, IA, MI, AR, ID, MN, WI, NE, RI, UT, WV, ME, SC, and WY.

Through the miracle of Twitter, I was able to find someone to cover Missouri just yesterday. I'm working on bringing USA Cares into the Twitter-verse. I think it will be a boon for us.

If you can volunteer to help USA Cares with their 50-50 campaign, please e-mail me. Thanks.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?