Thanks Once Again, Hugh Hewitt

By Anonymous
A hale and hardy "Huzza" goes out to Hugh Hewitt today. His morning post cites and links my site in his discussion of how the blogosphere (I'm listed under new blogs) is bringing fresh perspective into the political discourse. The public is being let back in and making "old media" rethink. Thanks for the nod, Hugh.

A couple notes. I'm working on rebutting John Edwards' assertions regarding embryonic stem cell research. As my schedule allows, I'm considering a series on today's political issues a la The Federalist papers. I'm also considering a major push for the recognition of the local blogosphere within Louisville by advocating the Louisville Courier-Journal open a column that features local bloggers. I'll let you know what happens.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?