Best Show on TV

By GotDesign
Without a doubt, 24 is the best show on TV. I say this for a number of reasons. First, 24 seems to be the only show willing to take on radical Islamic terrorism. No other show out there has dared to break the taboo against portraying radical muslims as the extremists they are. Second, I love the intelligence community. Having been a member of the intelligence community for over 11 years, I just like that the show casts the IC in a positive light. Finally, after last night's episode the producers of 24 dedicated the show to a fallen Army or Marine (I can't remember which) helicopter pilot and all service men and women who sacrificially service our country. I absolutely love this. Any time I hear of Hollywood honoring our troops for their sacrificial service, I stand up and take note. I also applaud.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?