Job Update

By GotDesign
I just wanted to make a quick update on my employment situation. Last Monday I interviewed with a company that is looking to expand. The position would entail my working on expansion opportunities while the owner is working with franchisees on a new product line. My only concern has been with the personality inventory that he requested I take. Throughout my career I have found it very efficacious to modify my responses based on the situation and personnel involved. Having said this, it is difficult for me to answer a work-environment personality assessment without knowing the "details". In other words, does the subordinate in question require a firm hand or encouragement? So I am not sure how this personality inventory turned out.

Regardless, I know the Lord will provide.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?