The Adoption Blues

By GotDesign
My wife and I have decided that we are going to adopt a child. And as we begin down the road of adoption we want to invite others to follow us. So, we have started a blog -- The Adoption Blues.


You might be tempted to think, "You don't seem to be excited about it -- I mean, 'The Adoption Blues?'" It is a common misconception that The Blues are depressing form of music or music that focuses on depression and the like. Give a listen to the works of Stevie Ray Vaughan, listen to Texas style blues, or even Chicago style. You will find that The Blues incorporates just as much elation and excitement as it does commiseration. When you come right down to it, The Blues is a form of communal music. The signer invites you into his life through his song and sets the tone through the music. Since neither my wife nor I have much musical talent, we will share our adoption experience through blogging.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?