Global Warming?

By GotDesign
While getting my morning news fix I found an article that really grabbed my attention. A lot of people have been saying that record high temperatures during the summers over the past couple years must mean that global warming does exist and must be dealt with. But what would these people say about record cold temperatures elsewhere in the world? While getting my news fix I came across an article on a rare snowfall in South Africa. Snow? In Johannesburg?

Although I am no scientist, this tends to support my contention that our climate changes over time -- sometimes hotter, sometimes colder. Thirty years ago we were facing record cold temperatures and record snowfalls. I remember going to school on the bus and not being able to see anything out the windows but snow drifts. I personally don't think global warming exists. I think it's a knee-jerk reaction by environmentalists. But that's just my opinion.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?