Returning from the (Blogging) Wilderness

Category: By GotDesign
I've decided that I'm going to start blogging regularly again. As I am currently unemployed, I have the spare time. Plus, I am miffed about the election results and what they say about our nation. If anyone is still watching this blog, please stay tuned.

I plan to blog on general topics with a few focuses. First, I intend to spend a good deal of time to blogging about post-Capitalist America (read "the Obama administration"). Second, my experiences job hunting.

I want to make a something clear. While I will be a fierce critic of the Obama administration, I will not attack the man. One of my greatest concerns about the past eight years has been the near-complete lack of true political criticism coming from the Left. I did not hear any criticism of the Bush administration -- I only heard ad hominem attacks against the person of George Bush and members of his administration. This bothers me for two reasons, 1) it is supremely disrespectful of both the person and the office of the President of the United States; 2) there is no intellectual content to such attacks -- it is shear meanness for the sake of spite.

Those of you who have followed my blog in the past will know that I am a Christian, a husband, a soldier, and a conservative -- in that order. I'll give it to you straight and packed with reason and intellect. I'm not afraid of being challenged, but I won't stand for disrespect or discourtesy.

Anyway, that's the story. I hope you'll tag along.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?