Getting to Know You

By GotDesign
One of the things I relly like about blogging is the opportunity to state my opinion in a public forum. I know it's a bit arrogant (nothing quite like Richard Gere, though), but I'm an opinionated person and I enjoy debate.

The problem I have is that I don't get to know many of you who regularly visit GotDesign -- although there are a few exceptions. You get to know me through my Profile and through what I reveal in my posts. But I want to get to know some of you. many of you will visit, but not make an comments. Please take a moment and make a comment on this posting and let me know if you're either a regular visitor to Gotdesign, or just passing through. I would greatly appreciate your comments. Thanks in advance.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?